Representation in Benin
As part of its internationalization policy, ICC-BF opened a Representation in Benin in December 2009. The headquarters of this Representation is located in Cotonou.
Under the authority of the General Direction of CCI-BF, the Representation in Benin
- coordinates, animates and leads the activities of the Representation
- assist and advise economic operators
- provides economic operators with economic and commercial documentation and information
- track infrastructure and merchant equipment management
- ensures the profitability of these infrastructures and equipment;
- helps identify and promote business opportunities, etc.
Diverse and varied services are offered to economic operators. The most important are
- collection of useful information for business development between Benin and Burkina Faso
- the identification and promotion of business opportunities for Burkinabe and Beninese companies;
- providing useful information to economic operators in both countries
- the organization of trade exchanges between the two countries
- support for economic actors and partners
- the monitoring of Burkina Faso goods traffic in transit to the Autonomous Port of Cotonou at import & export
- finding solutions to the problems related to the service of goods to Burkina Faso.
The representative of CCI-BF in Benin is Mrs. Rosine OUEDRAOGO / BAMBARA:
01 BP 3611 Cotonou
Phone: (229) 21 31 23 47
Fax: (229) 21 31 27 35