CCI-BF, A major pole of economic intelligence
Knowledge of the economic environment in which businesses operate is of paramount importance to any decision maker, developer, entrepreneur, investor, etc.
Conscious of this need, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Burkina Faso (CCI-BF), as part of its mission of economic information and communication, has set up a consular file called "National Business Register and Business Combinations "or" NERE File ". The aim is to provide reliable and up-to-date information on businesses in Burkina Faso.
The NERE File presents the industrial, commercial and service providers registered with the RCCM. By gathering the coordinates of nearly 80,000 businesses and establishments, the NERE File will help you better understand the economic life of the private sector in Burkina Faso. It is for you and your employees an indispensable working tool.
All the data contained in the NERE File can be obtained from desired multicriteria sorting on traditional media used in direct marketing such as listing, labels and computer media.
Companies, administrations, communities, associations, project leaders, investors, students, individuals ... .. The NERE File allows you to obtain a file of companies to carry out an effective direct marketing action, to carry out a market study, to know the compete in your sector of activity (your competitors), promote your business, do an anticipation search, target your prospects, build a customer file, know the newly created companies, do a simple business search, communicate via a direct mail , search for new suppliers, subcontractors, distributors, obtain lists of companies according to specific criteria for example:
- business activity,
- geographical areas (region, province, city, etc.),
- the legal form,
- the Tranche of Workforce,
- the address (phone number, email, PO Box),
- the Tranche of CA,
- the creation date, etc.
- The advantages of our database:
The NERE File is an economic and legal database of nationals of the CCI-BF, trade categories Trade, Industry and Service registered in the Register of Trade and Credit Equipment (RCCM).
It is updated daily by the processing of legal or economic information from a permanent watch, through various surveys and exchange of information from a dozen partner structures (CNSS, DGI, MATD, SONAPOST, etc.). It reflects all the movements relating to the creation, modification and cessation of activities of companies. The NERE File provides detailed information, including legal and economic information on the pool of companies and allows you to edit lists on different formats according to your chosen criteria.
The NERE File is:
- access to nearly 80,000 businesses registered in the Trade and Credit Register;
- access to nearly 650 associations, groups and professional orders
- reliable information, constantly updated;
- free access to business data,
- an ergonomic search engine: almost 20 criteria available, an easy-to-use tool, free search areas by keyword;
- a payment by check, transfer or in cash,
- media adapted to the needs: CD-ROM, list in paper format or in electronic file.
The products of the NERE File:
a) Company lists: company lists or corporate files are an indispensable and valuable tool for companies of all sizes in creation, development or transfer - transmission. The use of the list of companies (company file) is varied with different objectives: prospection (mailing, phoning ...), customer or supplier databases, market studies, competitive intelligence, ...
We provide you with digital directories. Below, a non-exhaustive list of some directories:
- Digital directory of companies with more than 100 employees
- Digital directory of companies with more than 50 employees
- Digital directory of companies with more than 50 employees
- Digital Directory of Commerce Companies with more than 10 employees
- Digital directory of companies in the industry with more than 10 employees
- Digital Directory of Service Companies with more than 10 employees
- Digital directory of companies with less than 10 employees
- Digital Directory of Top 100 Companies (Turnover)
- Digital Directory of Top 100 Companies (Employees)
- Digital directory of form companies COMPANIES
- Digital directory of construction companies
- of companies INDUSTRIELLES BY CITY
- Digital directory of ACCOUNTING EXPERTISE companies
- Numerical directory of companies of the order of EXPERTS GEOMETERS
- Business Directory AGROALIMENTAIRES
- Business Directory MINIERES
- Digital directory of INSURANCE AND INSURANCE BROKERAGE (APSAB)
- Digital Directory of BANKS AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- Digital Directory of GOLDEN SALES COUNTERS
- Digital directory of IMPORT / EXPORT companies
- Business Directory of HOTELS AND RESTAURANTS (Hotels, Restaurants)
- Business Directory of CLINICS AND MEDICAL CABINETS
- Digital Directory of ASSOCIATIONS AND BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL GROUPS (AGOPE)
- Digital Directory of STUDY AND TRAINING FIRMS
- Digital Directory of ELUS CONSULAIRES OF CCI-BF
- Digital Directory of HIGHER PRIVATE EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- Digital Directory of FOREIGN COMPANIES IN BURKINA FASO
- Digital Directory of BURKINA PRINTERS
- Digital Directory of MICROFINANCE INSTITUTIONS OF BURKINA
- Digital Directory of MEDICAL ANALYSIS LABORATORIES
- Digital Directory of TRANSPORT COMPANIES (AIR AND LAND)
- Digital Directory of GARAGES OF BURKINA
- Digital Directory of PRINT EDITORS WRITTEN, AUDIOVISUAL
- Digital directory and paper of the 100 largest women's businesses (turnover)
- Numeric and paper directory of 500 large companies in Burkina Faso (turnover)
- Digital directory and paper of the first 1000 companies in Burkina (in progress)
b) Business statistics, import-export products, etc.
In the NERE File service, you have access to various statistics for your various needs (sampling, sample frame, new customer prospects, new partner countries, ...) and this according to the multicriteria selection possibilities mentioned above, that are: (i) the geographical area, (ii) the activity of the enterprise (trade, industry, services), (iii) its legal form, (iv) its workforce, and (v) its date of creation.
Three types of statistics are produced by the statistics service through the database according to the criteria mentioned above. Those are:
business distribution statistics; these are extremely useful for the diverse clientele of the NERE File. In particular, they can be used for commercial prospecting, market research and sample frame surveys.
distribution statistics of professional associations; In the same vein as the usefulness of business statistics, the distribution statistics of the professional associations of companies which are groups of companies also called AGOPE (Associations and Business Groups), make it possible to obtain data. groups of companies, ie their sector of activity, their area of intervention, etc.
import-export statistics of products; these statistics make it possible to obtain qualitative information on Burkinabe foreign trade. The products concerned, the volumes and values of the transactions, the countries of destination and origin are among the elements that feed this heading.
c) Company or association files
You need to recover your company's data for any records, so contact us. The NERE File is a reliable database that keeps not only the data of the company but also any changes that you have reported.
The products of the statistics service are paid and available in paper version and in electronic version (CD-ROM, mail, USB key).
list of banks in Burkina Faso
|00004742U||CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL||CBI-SA||OUATTARA DIAKARYA||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2018M8620||Ouagadougou|
|00001144X||BANK OF AFRICA-BURKINA FASO||BOA-BF||FAUSTIN AMOUSSOU||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2019M5304||Ouagadougou||25307170|
|00004430L||SOCIETE GENERALE BURKINA FASO||SGBF||COFFI HAROLD||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2001B1946||Ouagadougou|
|00002920Z||BANQUE ATLANTIQUE BURKINA FASO||BABF||MOHAMED SIMPORE||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2019M6998||Ouagadougou||25492446|
|00004731R||UNITED BANK FOR BURKINA||UBA BURKINA||TIENDREBEOGO NOELLIE CECILE||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFKYA2007B28||Ouagadougou|
|00006590D||BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA||BCB||BASHIR KARWA||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA1999B1954||Ouagadougou||25301266|
|00000484E||BANQUE INTERNATIONALE POUR LE COMMERCE, L'INDUSTRIE ET L'AGRICULTURE DU BURKINA||BICIAB||YAO KOUASSI||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2000B124||Ouagadougou||25313131|
|00004732X||BANQUE SAHELO-SAHELIENNE POUR L'INVESTISSEMENT ET LE COMMERCE - BURKINA FASO||BSIC||YODA JEROM||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2019M8421||Ouagadougou||25328401|
|00053615H||ORABANK - BURKINA (SUCCURSALE) SA||ORABANK||GOEH-AKUE KPAKPOVI MARTIAL||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2017M2580||Ouagadougou||25496000|
|00049044N||BANQUE DE L'UNION-BURKINA FASO||BDU-BF||KARIM BAGAYOKO||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2013B3917||Ouagadougou||25303885|
|00004347A||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BANK||IB BANK||RAPHAEL KAMBOU||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2019M5010||Ouagadougou||25306333|
|00024322S||CBAO-GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK SA||CBAO||WILSON MOHAMED ALYAGEEN||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2009B4747||Ouagadougou||25337773|
|00066838A||WENDKUNI BANK INTERNATIONAL||WBI-BF||BAMOGO RIMBE MATHIAS||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2016M3144||Ouagadougou||25491600|
|00096330P||BANQUE AGRICOLE DU FASO||BADF||SEREME MAMADOU||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2017B7745||Ouagadougou||25329900|
|00004733K||ECOBANK BURKINA||ECOBANK BURKINA||MOUKARAM CHANOU ALAO||SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME À CONSEIL D'ADMINISTRATION||BFOUA2000B171||Ouagadougou|